WordPress Plugin to Backup your Small Business Website
UpdraftPlus is a simple WordPress backup plugin for simplified backups and restoration. UpdraftPlus is the highest ranking WordPress backup plugin ranked among the top 50 WordPress plugins out of thousands of plugins for its quality. The WordPress plugin will help you backup your small business website data into the cloud (Amazon S3), Google Drive, Rackspace Cloud, Dropbox, DreamObjects, SFTP, FTP, SCP, OpenStack Swift, Bitcasa, and Email, and you can restore your data with a single click.
UpdraftPlus WordPress backup plugin make backup easy allowing you to backup files and database on separate schedules. UpdraftPlus is widely tested and reliable with over 900,000 plus downloads making it ranked in the top 100 most used of all WordPress backup plugins with millions of backups completed.
UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin Features
– Quick restore of both file and database backups
– Serves as your small business website duplicator/migrator to copy sites, and (with add-on) move them to new locations
– Files and database backups can have separate schedules
– Restores backup sets from other backup plugins, now supported Premium account: BackWPUp, BackupWordPress, Simple Backup)
– Supports WordPress backups to Amazon S3 (or compatible), Dropbox, Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Drive, Google Cloud Storage, DreamHost DreamObjects, email, FTP, and OpenStack (Swift). Also (via an add-on) FTP over SSL, SFTP, SCP, WebDAV (and compatible services, e.g. Yandex) and Bitcasa. (Note: Microsoft forbid OneDrive/SkyDrive to be used by backup software). Some examples of S3-compatible providers: Cloudian, Connectria, Constant, Eucalyptus, Nifty, Nimbula, Cloudn.
5 Steps to Install UpdraftPlus WordPress Plugin
Installing UpdraftPlus is as easy as A, B, C. The instructions to follow are below. Alternatively, if you just want to download the zip of the latest recommended stable version manually
1. Log in to your WordPress small business website
2. Go to the plugins menu, and choose Add New
3. Search for UpdraftPlus and then click install now
4. Activate your Backup plugin
5. Enter your preferred settings: You are good to go to start your WordPress site backups with UpdraftPlus. Alternatively, you download the Backup plugin directly from the WordPress plugin directory
https://www.businessmeg.com/wordpress-plugin-backup-website/https://i2.wp.com/www.businessmeg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/UpdraftPlus-WordPress-Backup.jpg?fit=450%2C300&ssl=1https://i1.wp.com/www.businessmeg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/UpdraftPlus-WordPress-Backup.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1Digital MarketingBusiness,Business Website,Facebook Chatbot,Facebook Chatbot Platform,Small Business,Small Business Website