Web Conferencing App for Management Training Seminars
Web conferencing is a term used for various types of online collaborative services including web seminars. The web conferencing is made possible by Internet technologies, particularly on TCP/IP connections. Services may allow real-time point-to-point communications as well as multicast communications from one sender to many receivers. It offers data streams of text-based messages, voice and video chat to be shared simultaneously, across geographically dispersed locations.
Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android web conferencing app include meetings, training events, lectures, or presentations from a web-connected computer to other web-connected computers. The Android app works with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Event Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done. This is an Android mobile app for your online video conferencing with high-quality 2-way video on tablets and smartphones. Whether you are holding brainstorming sessions or making presentations, turning your online meeting into a video conference has never been easier.
Cisco WebEx Meetings Web Conferencing App General Features
– Screen sharing from your device
– Wearables support
– Web conferencing on WiFi or 3G/4G/5G
– Join via calendar or email, meeting number or URL, Meeting List, Cisco Jabber or Cisco Spark
– Wideband audio support
– Auto-Connect Audio (Call-In, Call Back, Call using the Internet)
– Callback to your video system via address
– High-quality, multipoint video with camera switcher
– Full-screen video and presentation view
– Voice-activated video switching
– View and chat with participants
– View shared content with annotations
– Pinch to zoom and scan
– Q&A (Training Center and Event Center).
– Schedule, Start or Cancel meetings
– Start or Pause recordings
– Invite participants
– Mute participants
– Promote or Demote panellists (Training Center)
– Answer questions in Q&A Panel (Training Center)
By installing Cisco WebEx Meetings, you will be accepting the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement of cisco.com. Cisco WebEx may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.