Multipurpose Architectural Drawing Software Download
NanoCAD multipurpose Architectural drawing software is a full-featured, lightweight designing tool inbuilt with all necessary tools required for basic design and allows creating and editing 2D and 3D vector primitives, texts, tables, blocks, graphical technical documentation display and print settings using either a model or a sheet. Open API and application development. nanoCAD has a traditional CAD application programming interface (API) that allows developing independent nanoCAD based applications and other automation modules.
With nanoCAD multipurpose Architectural drawing software, you can set relations between objects in the drawings and constraints on their parameters: coaxis, fixed dimension, parallel, tangent etc Thus you can create ‘living’ drawing, which is possible to change according to rules you previously set. The parameter manager allows you to link dimensions and constraints by means of mathematic equations. Just change the numeric values, and the drawing will be dynamically changed in accordance with predetermined rules.
The multipurpose drafting software working in a 3D design environment, there is a special window 3d History containing a construction tree representing a history of model creation. The construction tree is a sequence of features (actions) that create the model. 3D History is a nanoCAD Inspector window with a certain set of tools. nanoCAD has a familiar interface, powerful drafting and design tools, native DWG compatibility, and an open API. And it’s totally free to use and share. No catches, no gotchas, and no compromises.
NanoCAD Multipurpose Architectural Drawing Software Key Features
– An easy-to-use CAD application that delivers a great user experience by providing high performance, full capability, a classic interface and native .dwg format support. nanoCAD has been built to deliver design and project documentation for all industries. nanoCAD includes a full suite of basic and advanced tools, for creating industry-standard DWG-compatible CAD files. nanoCAD multipurpose Architectural drawing software provides innovative, collaborative and customizable features to enhance your efficiency. nanoCAD includes several API’s, allowing anything from routine task automation to complex CAD application development.
– nanoCAD multipurpose architectural drafting software implements a very efficient, and easy to learn, classic-style CAD user interface. It offers a command set and UI elements appearance that will be familiar and comfortable to users of many other compatible CAD applications. The drawing space, command line, and position of the menu items and icons on the toolbars are readily recognizable. Any person with AutoCAD experience will feel at home using nanoCAD, right from the start.
– The drafting software uses the industry-standard DWG (*.dwg) file format natively. Drawings created or edited in nanoCAD can be used by almost any other popular CAD system, without conversion or data loss. If you can’t open a drawing from another system due to damage, or you want to audit an opened drawing for errors, or you need to reduce file size, nanoCAD provides Audit, Recover and Purge commands. Be assured you will not lose document data due to software or hardware failures thanks to nanoCAD’s autosaving and backup functions.
– The software has an extensive set of tools for creating and editing 2D/3D objects. There are often multiple drawing methods available for creating most of the geometric elements. It’s well-thought-out object editing commands allow you to change drawings with minimal mouse clicks. Reusable blocks and references to external drawings simplify and speed up the drawing process. Advanced dimension features enable you to create any kind of dimensions by several means.
– nanoCAD has several types of APIs for building CAD applications on top of its core functionality. NRX is a C++ and .NET API very similar to AutoCAD’s ARX. It allows the translation of AutoCAD-based applications to nanoCAD with ease. It is an object-oriented, compact and robust programming interface. It is field proven and has been used to create a large number of commercial CAD applications.
– nanoCAD also features the MultiCAD API™ for C++ and.NET, a revolutionary development tool to create binary compatible applications for different CAD platforms. Applications developed with the MultiCAD API will be able to run not just in nanoCAD, but also in other compatible CAD systems—including AutoCAD. And much more
Easy Steps to Download and Install nanoCAD Multipurpose Architectural Drawing Software
– Click the Download link and enter your name and email address.
– Check your email. You will receive 2 emails from email@example.com. The first one has a nanoCAD download link, and the second one has your login, password and nanoCAD serial number. Click the download link in the first email to begin downloading nanoCAD multipurpose Architectural drawing software.
– Begin installation by running the package you have downloaded. Enter the product serial number when prompted.
– You should register and activate nanoCAD to use it without limitations. To do this, run the Registration Wizard program, either at the end of the setup processor when you start nanoCAD. Registration and activation are free.