Mobile Redirect Advertising Network Disadvantages
Don’t try to use mobile redirect advertising network ads, they pay very well and high but your website will get ban by the search engine. JuicyAds advertising network was launched in 2006 selling mainstream and adult-related adverts spaces. They have been described as the most efficient way to buy media online and their customer services are one of the best. If you join them today, you will love them over and over.
JuicyAds is a Google Adsense alternative for publishers to make lots of money online with their website traffic. This is a wonderful advertising network and a marketplace for publishers to increase their revenues by selling website Ads spaces to Advertisers with Banner Ads, Mobile Traffic, and PopUnders.
Why JuicyAds Mobile Redirect Advertising Network should be your choice
– They deliver over one billion Ads impressions daily and still growing
– The best and most easy to use interface for buying Ads space and getting instant approval.
– They are serving over 138,000 websites and over 72,000 clients still counting.
– JuicyAds Provide almost all types of Ad format for you to choose a good format for your site. eg. 300×250 Layer ads, 300×250 video ads, 728×90, 468×60 and much more
– Protection of publishers with stronger click fraud detection.
JuicyAds easily accept publishers and their website. The company has three ads format such as CPM/CPC banner ads, mobile redirect ads, and pop-under ads.
Steps to create Ad Code: Code creation is very simple in juicyads, just follow these steps
– Click on new sell space and choose your blog/site category and submit your website URL
– Click on choose your ad size then update
– click on get code and take your code and paste into your site where you want to show juicy
They offer to sell ad space marketplace where publishers can share their sites space with a profitable bid after you signup they provide instant space to sell. With JuicyAds, it does not matter how much traffic you have on your site.