Low Interest Loans with 2% Monthly Interest Rates
Paylater is a simple low interest loans platform that allows users to control their finances with a few clicks. Users can get an instant short-term loan to cover urgent cash needs, top up airtime on their mobile phone, transfer funds or make bill payments for services. The loan application is fast, secure, reliable and available 24/7.
The low interest loans services currently available in Nigeria and Ghana. The low interest loans is a service provided by fully licensed and regulated lenders. While they offer a service that is 100% online, you can always reach the lending company and learn more about their service via their social media network. You can get a loan which will attract interest rates starting from as low as 2% monthly on the first loan.
It is intended to meet urgent, short-term cash needs. Because of this, they have limited the lowest loan amount to NGN7,500 (for first-time applicants, in Nigeria) and loan duration ranging between 60 days and 6 months, so you are not paying excessive interest rates. They also do not charge any extra fees for late repayments or processing costs.
Advantages of Choosing Paylater Low Interest Loans Service
– No more waiting times or stressful bank visits. Our service is available 24/7 – you can get a loan and complete transactions when and wherever you need it, right on your mobile device.
– No collateral, guarantors, or documents required. All you need is an Android device, a data connection, and a valid bank account.
– You use your money however you want to, no matter who you are. Whether you’re a student, salary earner or self-employed, Paylater loans can help you meet your goals.
– Terms that are clear and easy to understand. We display all terms clearly before you apply for a loan or use any of our services. What you see is how much you repay. No hidden charges. No late fees.
– Get rewarded for positive actions. By repaying loans on time, performing transactions or referring friends, you can earn rewards on our platform such as larger loans, lower interest rates and free cash.
– Get quick loans of up to NGN 1million within minutes
– Recharge airtime to any mobile network
– Pay bills for all your favourite services, such as DSTV, LCC, or Nairabet
– Send funds to friends and family
– Setup automated transactions to occur at a future date of your choosing
Failure to pay off any loans taken trigger a notice to the consumer credit reporting agency which would negatively impact an individual’s credit score. Late payments can also affect your ability to borrow in the future, so please make sure of timely repayments of obligations.
Short-term loans are extremely helpful in emergency cases, but rather expensive if compared with other types of loans and should be used with care and not for a long-term need. You can find more information online. With the updated Paylater app, you can do even more financial transactions, all on your mobile device.
https://www.businessmeg.com/low-interest-loans-monthly-rates/https://i2.wp.com/www.businessmeg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Paylater-–-Apps-on-Google-Play4.png?fit=450%2C350&ssl=1https://i1.wp.com/www.businessmeg.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Paylater-–-Apps-on-Google-Play4.png?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1FinanceBusiness,Educational Foundation,Loans,low income earners,mobile device,Mobile Phone,Social Media