Master portal is planning to ultimately encourage young people to study abroad as part of their tertiary studies in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages. That is why the International Student Identity Card (ISIC) Association, StudyPortals and British Council IELTS launched The Global Study Awards. The Global Study International Students Awards recognises studying abroad as a positive life-changing experience for many students, opening their minds to alternative ways of personal life and professional career, as well as promoting intercultural understanding and tolerance.
The Global Study international students scholarship Award prize will be applied toward the cost of tuition fees in the first instance, paid directly to the Higher Education Institution that the successful candidate will attend. If your tuition fees are below the maximum personal award fund of £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated per diem for living costs for a maximum of 52 weeks starting from when the student first registered at the higher education institution.
Global Study International Students Scholarship Eligibility
The Global Study international students scholarship Award prize is designed to support highly motivated, talented people who can actively demonstrate:
– Their potential to give to society through their studies;
– A strong commitment to developing their career;
– Their sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange.
Successful candidates will be willing to engage with the British Council IELTS, International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and StudyPortals communities, and publicly share their experiences with other students. The Global Study Awards will be available to prospective students in all countries worldwide. The Global Study Awards will enable the successful candidate(s) to study abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a higher education institution. The Global Study Awards cannot be used by a successful candidate to study domestically.
Who Can Apply
– Be 18 years or over as of 1st of January 2017
– Have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre, and receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council after the 1st of June 2016
– Have a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and/or International Youth Travel Card (IYTC)
at the time of application
– Plan to enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad
in the spring term of 2018
– Provide an acceptance letter from the relevant institution by the relevant cut-off date
– Write a short review of your study experience at STeXX
– Please note that your application must be submitted in English. See the full terms and conditions.
How to apply: Please note that the receipt of all applications will be acknowledged by e-mail, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted further. If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ page. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Global Study Awards master portal website for more detailed information.