The DWG FastView CAD drawing viewer and editor App is a cross-platform CAD software designed to meet designers’ demands in all kinds of situation, and fully compatible with AutoCAD (DWG, DXF, OCF, DWS, DWT, BMP, JPG, PDF, etc.). Various of CAD functions enables you to do CAD work on the go and enjoy the best mobile CAD experience. You can use the app to View, Edit, Create and Share all your CAD drawings, synchronize to the cloud from multiple devices by one click, enjoy design anytime anywhere together with more than 10 million users around the world.
CAD drawing is a computer-aided design drawing to help in the creation, modification, analysis or optimization of a design. DWG FastView CAD drawing viewer and editor is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects of traditional drafting, or may also produce raster graphics showing the overall appearance of designed objects.
DWG FastView CAD Drawing Viewer and Editor App Full Features
– Add cloud folder and download files from it or uploaded files to it so as to enjoy the collaborative and resource sharing environment.
– Zoom in or zoom out a CAD drawing by adjusting the space between two fingers.
– Send emails to share your files as attachments by the built-in mailbox.
– Import or download the CAD drawing with its fonts and symbols to the font’s folder to display all uncommon fonts.
– Provides a set of solutions to handle common file conflicts in cloud storage for user easily to recognize the current file state through different symbols in the cloud folder.
– Easily switch between 2D Visual mode and 3D Visual mode, 3D mode includes: 3D Wireframe, Realistic and 3D Hidden with the powerful tools of Layer, Layout, and ten different perspectives viewing.
– Rotate 3D CAD drawing by touching the drawing area and moving to view the 3D mode comprehensively in 360 degrees. Click the screen to stop rotating and locate the 3D mode from the best perspective.
– Open a magnifier by touching the drawing area to display the enlarged graph of the touched area which is a convenient way for users to view details and snap objects.
– Precise Drawing available, e.g., the user can change the number of the coördinates to move the points precisely.
– Support 2D absolute coördinates, relative coördinates and polar coördinates and 3D Spherical coördinates and Cylindrical coördinates.
– Draw Line, Polyline, Circle, Arc, Text, Revcloud, Rectangle, and Sketch and create Notation and use layer.
Simply download the DWG FastView CAD drawing viewer and editor App and use it immediately without any registration. Without the internet, you are able to save your masterpieces in the local workspace. Drawings from E-mail, Cloud Service or Network Disk like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box or WebDAV can be opened, viewed, edited and shared as well with the Internet.
The CAD drawing viewer app support export to PDF, BMP, JPG and PNG, and share it with anyone freely. Transfer CAD drawings into PDF format and customize its paper size, orientation, colour and so on. Convert CAD drawings to image format-BMP, JPG, PNG. All of them can be viewed and shared by DWG FastView. With one account, access and synchronize drawings through DWG FastView Cloud Service from the browser, mobile and computer anytime anywhere, share or exchange your drawings conveniently and safely.